Our Gap Ministries provide a resource or service to meet ongoing needs that are not currently being met by other agencies, organizations or other entities. The Clearinghouse identifies gaps in services and resources in the community by obtaining current and relevant information on the unmet needs of real people and Love INC helps partner churches develop ministries to “fill the gaps.”
- Clothes Closet Ministry in Belgrade provides free clothing to the public on scheduled open days and is staffed by partner church volunteers.
- Car Clinic Ministry offers free car repair labor by partner church volunteer mechanics who donate their time one Saturday of every month. Clients are asked to help pay for parts, but the labor is free.
- Linen Closet Ministry provides free sheets, pillowcases, blankets, towels, and washcloths to individuals and families and is staffed by partner church volunteers.
- Personal Care Pantry Ministry provides household basic needs of paper goods, hygiene products, soaps, baby needs, etc. Partner churches donate the personal care products.
- Computer Ministry refurbishes and thoroughly tests donated computers that are 3 years old or newer. Computers include a hard drive, keyboard, mouse, monitor, and word processing software.
- Holding Cross Ministry provides comfort through small wooden crosses, made by partner church volunteer carpenters, to people who are in need of spiritual support.
- Quilting Ministry provides comfort through handmade quilts and blankets, made by partner church volunteers, to people who are in need of spiritual comfort.
Call us at 587-6395 for more information on volunteering with our Gap Ministries, or fill out this online form here.