Who We Are
Gallatin County Love In the Name of Christ is a 501(c)3 non-profit Christian ministry made up of a partnership of local Christian churches serving individuals and families in need living in Gallatin County. Love INC provides the necessary link between church volunteers, social service agencies, and our neighbors in need.
Gallatin County Love In the Name of Christ is church-based. We are built by the churches and we operate for the churches to serve as a doorway to begin a relationship with a person in need which allows the Holy Spirit to begin the process of transformation for everyone in need.
We are one of many affiliates under the umbrella of National Love INC.
What We Believe
Our Core Values
- We are CHRISTIAN. Everything we think, say, and do is in the name of Christ.
- PRAYER is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ’s example of valuing those in NEED.
- We value UNITY of the Body of Christ.
- We value TRANSFORMATION in the lives of people and communities.
- We value CHURCHES living out the two great commandments to love God and love their neighbors.
- We value building Christ-like RELATIONSHIPS.
- We value CONNECTEDNESS of the Love INC movement.
- We model EXCELLENCE.
- We value continually MATURING in our capacity to meet people’s needs.
Love In the Name of Christ exists to help partner churches mobilize their members to be the hands and feet of Christ in Gallatin County. As Christians we are called to show the love of Christ to those in need. It is only through the love of Christ that lives burdened and broken by the world can be transformed into wholeness.
When local Christian churches who are united in the purpose of showing Christ’s love in their community come together, they are a powerful force for transformation, not only to individuals and families, but to the community at large.
Statement of Faith
THE APOSTLE’S CREED
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day He rose again.
He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic* Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
*Catholic in this context refers to the universal church