The Personal Care Closet is designed to benefit families and individuals within Gallatin County who are struggling and find themselves in a situation of need. Members of our partner churches donate personal care products like:
- PAPER PRODUCTS: toilet paper, tissues, paper towels
- DISH: dish soap
- SOAP: hand soap, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner
- LAUNDRY: laundry detergent, dryer sheets, laundry basket
- BABY: shampoo/bath wash, lotion, wipes, diapers, pull-ups
- LOTION: hand/body lotion
- DENTAL: toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss
- MISC: band-aids, lip balm, q-tips, hair brushes/combs, deodorant, razors
To find out if you qualify to receive free personal care products call the Love INC Help Line: 587-3008 from 10am-2pm Monday through Thursday.
If you’d like to make a donation of Personal Care Pantry items, call us at 587-3008 for drop off location and times.
If you are interested in helping out at our weekly pantry, contact us here. We’d love to talk with you about this!